I trained to be a professional travel advisor because I want to help others see the world in ways they can’t imagine on their own. My aim is to provide the highest level of personalized service possible.
My first step is to get to know you better: Where do you want to travel? More importantly, what will make this travel experience your best one yet? I’ll find out your travel experiences and preferences and we’ll walk through your ideas and hopes for your upcoming vacation. Are you looking for a local guide to show you hidden neighborhoods or un-Google-able activities that you can’t find on your own? Or maybe you want the basics planned but want to leave some time for spontaneous adventuring? We’ll jump on a complimentary call and brainstorm together.
Once we’ve mutually determined that we’re a good fit and agreed to work together, I charge a retainer and begin the research to make your dream a reality. Being a professional travel advisor allows me to use my partners + connections to offer you exclusive perks, upgrades and favors that ordinary travelers can’t find on their own.
I’ll create a completely customized itinerary for you. My goal here is to create a trip that you’ll look forward to for months and remember for decades. You’ll have the chance to go over it with me and we can tweak it to ensure it’s everything you’re looking for (and more).
After I’ve made all the plans and checked, double-checked (and checked again) all the entry requirements for your chosen destination, all you’ll have to do is pack your bags.
My typical office hours are by appointment, but I’ll be available to you 24/7 during your travels so that you always have someone ready to help.
Ready to get started? Help me get to know you by answering a few questions below…
What happens next?
- Once you’ve filled out the above questionnaire, I’ll be in touch to set up a complimentary phone call or Zoom meeting (up to 1 hour). We’ll discuss your previous travel experiences, where you’d like to visit or what you’re looking for and, finally, what would make this trip extraordinary for you.
- After you’ve paid the custom travel planning fee, I’ll send over an initial proposal concept, with up to two revisions.
- While we’re in the planning process, I’ll provide logistical assistance and insight as well as a custom itinerary creation with in-depth destination knowledge.
- Before you leave on your trip, you’ll receive a comprehensive pre-travel email with travel tips and guidance and you can schedule a pre-travel wrap-up call with me (up to 1 hour).
- While you’re on your trip, you can enjoy every minute because you will have 24/7 emergency, in-travel assistance from me.