I trained to be a professional travel advisor because I want to help others see the world in ways they can’t imagine on their own. My aim is to provide the highest level of personalized service possible.
My first step is to get to know you better: Where do you want to travel? More importantly, what will make this travel experience your best one yet? I’ll find out your travel experiences and preferences and we’ll walk through your ideas and hopes for your upcoming vacation. Are you looking for a local guide to show you hidden neighborhoods or un-Google-able activities that you can’t find on your own? Or maybe you want the basics planned but want to leave some time for spontaneous adventuring? We’ll jump on a complimentary call and brainstorm together.
Once we’ve mutually determined that we’re a good fit and agreed to work together, I charge a retainer and begin the research to make your dream a reality. Being a professional travel advisor allows me to use my partners + connections to offer you exclusive perks, upgrades and favors that ordinary travelers can’t find on their own.
I’ll create a completely customized itinerary for you. My goal here is to create a trip that you’ll look forward to for months and remember for decades. You’ll have the chance to go over it with me and we can tweak it to ensure it’s everything you’re looking for (and more).
After I’ve made all the plans and checked, double-checked (and checked again) all the entry requirements for your chosen destination, all you’ll have to do is pack your bags.
My typical office hours are by appointment, but I’ll be available to you 24/7 during your travels so that you always have someone ready to help.
Ready to get started? Help me get to know you by answering a few questions below…
Once you’ve filled out the above questionnaire, I’ll be in touch to set up a complimentary phone call or Zoom meeting!
Why use a travel advisor instead of booking on your own?
When it comes to experiencing the best of the best in travel, it’s about who you know. I have partnered with Virtuoso, the world’s most prestigious luxury travel network, to give me access to tours, extra perks & amenities and personalized travel experiences that you can’t find when booking yourself.
Some perks of using a travel advisor instead of booking on your own include:
- Personalized Planning: the customized trips and experiences you want (and unforgettable moments you didn’t know were possible)
- Time Saving: I save your time (your most treasured asset) by doing all the research, planning and booking for you. And when things go sideways, I find the solutions so you can continue enjoying your vacation instead of sitting on hold for hours.
- Travel Perks: from hotel room upgrades to complimentary breakfasts and discounts on spa treatments
- VIP Access: See the Sistine Chapel after hours, skip the lines at Angkor Wat, explore the Galapagos Islands with a third-generation naturalist guide…
- Insider Knowledge: thanks to my own travels and personal relationships with my Virtuoso partners around the globe, Virtuoso travel advisors take trip recommendations well beyond the expected and mundane.
- Peace of Mind: Leave the logistics to us and rely on your advisor for insight and support every step of the way. Last-minute cancellations, border closures, unexpected changes – travel advisors have you covered, now more than ever.
What are some perks you can offer?
I have trained with Virtuoso, the world’s most prestigious luxury travel network. Through Virtuoso, I have access to more than 1,800 of the world’s best companies such as hotels, cruise lines, tour operators, and more. Pairing my Virtuoso connections with my firsthand expertise, I craft customized trips for clients, including unique experiences, special values, complimentary perks, VIP treatment and rare access, including:
- Hotel + Resort benefits: Many Virtuoso properties offer perks such as room upgrades, $100 hotel credit, daily breakfast for two, early check-in and late check-out
- Cruise benefits: Through the Virtuoso Voyages program, travelers receive added benefits when they book through a Virtuoso travel advisor, including an on-board host and a private welcome reception. Even if you don’t choose a Virtuoso Voyage, I can help get you perks such as a shipboard credit, specialty dining options and exclusive shore excursions.
- All the details are covered: I monitor your trip in real time to resolve any unexpected changes.
What’s the deal with Travel Insurance? Is it necessary?
No, it’s not necessary.
But, in these days, it’s used more than ever. We’ve partnered with preferred travel insurance brokers to ensure you get the best price and the best coverage for your upcoming trip.
Want to browse insurance options on your own? Click here.
I’m just interested in à la carte (like one hotel booking or airfare consultation). Can you help?
VIRTUOSO HOTEL BOOKING ONLY: $30 service fee + cost of hotel
If you want to book most of your trip yourself but want to get access to Virtuoso benefits and other VIP perks at your hotel, I’m here to help. Please note: NO FEE if you already know the hotel name + dates
Want to book your Virtuoso hotel fully on your own but take advantage of Virtuoso perks and benefits? Click here for an online booking tool (and pay no fee!).
MILES + POINTS AIRFARE BOOKING: Starts at $150/ticket
We love to see people making the most of their miles + points. When we travel personally, we always try to use at least a percentage of miles + points in our booking to help alleviate some of the costs.
If you have points but don’t know how to use them best, we have in-depth knowledge and experience in making the most of your points. This service starts at $150 per ticket.
AIRFARE-ONLY BOOKING: Starts at $50/PERSON service fee*
Starting at $50/person, my company’s air department can book your airfare tickets. The benefit to booking through our air department is if your flight is canceled or changed, you don’t have to stay on hold for hours (and hours) making the change: our air department can get you the best solution in the fastest time possible so you avoid any headaches and hassles.
* Please note: airfare booking and flight monitoring is included with every Custom Travel Planning fee.
How do you make money?
My time is valuable… just like yours. I charge a retainer (I call it a Custom Travel Planning fee) to cover my research, planning and booking. The retainer means I am working for you and will guide you to the experience I think best fits what you want, not whoever will pay me the most commission.
Then, most (not all) suppliers, like hotels and tour companies, pay me commission. You don’t pay extra to book through me and, in fact, many times I can work with my partner to offer you lower rates than what you may see online.
Finally, the most important way I get paid is through your referral. As I work to grow my business, referrals are significant. I appreciate a referral so much that I am happy to offer you half off your next Custom Travel Planning Fee if your referral turns into a new client for me!